My sister just called me a bitch. I cannot believe her. How rude that little brat!
She just slammed the door and went to Mama's room. Manja! Of course Mama will say it's my fault. I'm always the devil and she's the angel. Hah! Fuckin' hyprocrite that stupid two-faced brat.
Ugh I'm so mad I feel like punching her face. Hard.
She just slammed the door and went to Mama's room. Manja! Of course Mama will say it's my fault. I'm always the devil and she's the angel. Hah! Fuckin' hyprocrite that stupid two-faced brat.
Ugh I'm so mad I feel like punching her face. Hard.

2 comments:
haha i miss u guys so much, tak abis2 gaduh harhar... apsal aku tatau ko ade ym, tak add pun.. selama ni huh...
bace blog ko aku rindu zaman2 melepak, damm i want my nandos now!! kat parade jugak!! harhar... aku busy gile nak finals dah nirh sedey aku, walaupun semua assignments aku dah alhamdulillah siap for tis sem, i miss home and family, i miss myfrens esp u! haha, parents aku gi haji so lagi aku cam =(, aku tgk cam ko melalui byk benda these past few months, take care lah... and ill try to visit ur blog as much as possible k =) harhar,... id ym aku : tubbydamo k =P harhar
sister's are made just to do dat to us la hun~
sabaaaar jeq la!!!
Post a Comment