Have you ever reached out for someone, only to find that they're too busy or too absorbed in their life or whatever to care?
I have.
I was always there for you. ALWAYS. So for once, why can't you return the favor? Why can't you be there for me when I need you to? You don't even care. Next time you need help, go ask your new best friend.
I'm always the last resort when your new friends are busy or working. Don't think I don't know that. I'm not stupid you know.
I have.
I was always there for you. ALWAYS. So for once, why can't you return the favor? Why can't you be there for me when I need you to? You don't even care. Next time you need help, go ask your new best friend.
I'm always the last resort when your new friends are busy or working. Don't think I don't know that. I'm not stupid you know.

No comments:
Post a Comment