Tuesday, October 28, 2008

This past few days I'm feeling so many emotions at once. I am annoyed, frustrated, mad as hell, angry and most of all I am hurt.

I dislike her immensely.

I've been avoiding her calls since friday and she has called countless times and I refused to answer it. I'm afraid I will blow up on her because I've been bottled it up for quite some time now.

When Mama collapsed after the meeting with her boss and colleagues I was so worried. She couldn't walk so she asked me to fetch her.

Since I have to drive home her car I had asked for my supposedly bestfriend for help. And you know what she fuckin' said? It went along like this 'Aku rasa tak boleh la sebab nak gi makan and beli lampu dengan bapak aku'. She didn't even say sorry. I would understand if she has a really important reason.

I rarely ask for help(as in major help) and the one time that I actually (desperate really) ask for it she basically said no. I know some people will say 'ala tak teruk sangat pun' or 'relax la' but really ..to me it was major. She just collapsed and it is not the first time and she can barely walk.

I really love my Mom and of course I wanted to help her in any way I can although sometimes I can be a bitch and a little harsh. But I meant no harm. Nasib baik la kawan dia tak balik lagi and she lives nearby our house.





Ugh, I'm so hurt. I helped her a lot you know and I did not ask for anything in return.

No comments: