I woke up early today. I have to send my Dad to Sunway Medical Centre. He's been having this pain from starting from the thigh to the leg. We arrived there around 8.45am and the doctor came around 9.30am. He was the first to see him. After that he had to do a blood test and X-ray.
Since it's going to take awhile, my sister and I went home. Haha NOT! We went breakfast with Kak Nina and Mami. Then only we went home. Hung around til 12.30pm then pick up my Dad.
I'm a little bit tired today. Constantly went in and out of the house and I even sent my Dad to the clinic tonight. AGAIN. He's been complaining and moaning and it looks bad. Like it's really painful. The medicine the doctor gave doesn't work at all. So this time the doctor gave a stronger one. Hope it works. Kesian pulak tengok dia sakit.
Anyway, I'm off to bed now. Sleepy. Toodles.
Since it's going to take awhile, my sister and I went home. Haha NOT! We went breakfast with Kak Nina and Mami. Then only we went home. Hung around til 12.30pm then pick up my Dad.
I'm a little bit tired today. Constantly went in and out of the house and I even sent my Dad to the clinic tonight. AGAIN. He's been complaining and moaning and it looks bad. Like it's really painful. The medicine the doctor gave doesn't work at all. So this time the doctor gave a stronger one. Hope it works. Kesian pulak tengok dia sakit.
Anyway, I'm off to bed now. Sleepy. Toodles.

No comments:
Post a Comment