skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
you know my NAME. not my STORY.
Friday, December 30, 2011
Let's embrace the end of the year with reflection of the things we have achieved this year and hope for a better, fabulous one next year.
This year have been wonderful even with the challenges I faced each day.
Next year I hope to graduate with honors. I have final exam and internship to face head on before I graduate. Give me strength, Allah!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Home
Posts RSS
Log in
Feedjit
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2012
(16)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2011
(28)
▼
December
(3)
During this time last year, I was at Gold Coast ha...
Let's embrace the end of the year with reflection ...
Gastric oh gastric. Will you please go away? You a...
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(48)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(123)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(33)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(8)
Link
Aidad
Aisyah
Erma
Fazril
Hana
Mashita
Mazrina
Nana
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2012
(16)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2011
(28)
▼
December
(3)
During this time last year, I was at Gold Coast ha...
Let's embrace the end of the year with reflection ...
Gastric oh gastric. Will you please go away? You a...
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(48)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(123)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(33)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(8)
About Me
A L I A
I may be a good person but I don’t forgive and forget that easily.
This blog is only a mere one-third of my life. My blog my say.
I should warn you, the things I write are mostly unhappy. Though despite this fact, I am generally a very happy person.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment