Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I had a fabulous time last Sunday. In fact, the whole weekend was fantabulous! Spending time with my family is always the best. Pak Tam and Mak Tam came down to KL and stayed a few days at my house. Even my cousins. That means, Hafsham mini gathering. Even though everyone was busy but we managed to take time off and just enjoy spending time with the rest.

The most memorable was the trip to Bird Park. That particular day was Kak Nina's birthday. Birthday girl decided to spend the day at Bird Park because Amy has never been there before. I love going there and see all the colourful birds. There's only one part that I hate - weather. Damn HOT and HUMID! I cannot stand it! But what to do ...Malaysian weather memang macam ni.



Nice huh? Proud as a peacock.


:-D


:-D


When Pak Tam and Mak Tam was here.


Ayah's birthday dinner.


Family is ♥♥♥♥


No comments: