Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I went to Parade just now. Met up with Kak Nina, Mami, Bapak and my adorable niece Amelia. She slept most of the time until she got hungry and was very cranky. After that baru ok. I played with her and I actually said 'gugu gaga'. Surprisingly she responded back and started talking in baby language that I don't even understand. I love seeing her cute adorable dimpled smile. It totally made my day. After that we went back to Kak Nina's house. After she fed Amelia she will hand the baby to me. It's like a routine for me to put Amelia to sleep. Said she slept better in my arms because ada cushion. Cis!

Anyway last Sunday, I went to Pyramid. Had an early dinner at Italiannies with Huda, Diyana and Latiff. The rest tak kenal langsung. But whatever because I had fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u had fun??
yay tats guud haha...

A L I A said...

weiiii ..are u mocking me? :P
and yes i did have fun.